Charm's phone is down. For some reason it has zero reception everywhere and can neither send or receive messages or phonecalls. Hence please direct all enquires and important messages to Charm's home phone, which I am not at liberties to distribute online. Won't be free at night for the whole of this week until after 1030pm--have the rites to attend to...
Odd sort of consensus because it's definite and irreversible and... and a sort of a closing of a chapter. No more changes or uncertainty in this aspect. No, I won't think too much, so don't fret. It's a queer kind of acceptance... will do for now, perhaps it will last.
There are essential things unmentioned, but that doesn't mean I don't care. I do. And I want to believe that it will be all right in time.
It will, I think.
Tuesday, August 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment