Thursday, August 12, 2004

Wan de tai guo huo le. Enjoyed myself so much, so deliriously submerged in the exhilaration of the concert fervour and the songs and the times spent together... Perhaps it is a little too much, I don't know.

I miss choir. I miss singing. I m-

*blinks* Oh no. There're other things to do. I must remember. Family, and school. Time they get the lion's share. Always get too carried away, and sometimes it's so hard to pull back. And some things are so different from what you've acclimatized to that you're left in an odd suspension between... goodness knows what. Never mind. I'll seek some semblance of normality somewhere, sometime. Gosh, I really do dislike transitional periods. Miss the things that used to be. Lots and lots of things. But no point staring longingly at what can only be yours for then. Move on move on~

Sch tmr. Yao qu sui le.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl... just move on... maybe you'll like wad you try~!~ But it's not easy... Oh ya... i met your senior Joanna at the orientation camp! She's in my OG! - Gillian