Sunday, August 15, 2004

Ay, sorry I was such lousy company yesterday... The migraine I had was prob one of my very worst -_- Goodness knows what's wrong also... kept blinking hard and trying to focus but it seemed such an awful strain on the eyes and brain... pound pound pound pound at the back of the head and the painful painful prickling at the eyes... and as all migraines go, that awful nausea... only thing I could do was to desperately cling on to the notion that I would be able to go home soon. *shudder* and that took a lot of effort. So the ending evaluation-discussion turned out to be quite a murky mess in my head. Ouch.

Quite a pity because I had been looking forward to PCC for the past week. To the video, the photos -- both of which turned out pretty good I think =) -- and the meeting up with everyone else again. The videos and the photos brought back quite a fair bit of memories, but let's not launch into this sentimental-reminiscent mode again or I won't be able to stop.

Would like to join the SCO thingie but don't know if I will be able to juggle school and performance preparation and carolling preparation and ECA. But sitting at home on weekends makes me feel curiously bereft. *shrugs* We'll see. I can almost predict what my mum will say now-- "Ni tian tian chu qu wai mian mang bei ren de shi, you mei you xiang guo liu zai jia li zuo yi xie gai zuo de shi qing? Bu yao wang ji ni xian zai yi jing kai xue le, yao wan ye gei ni wan gou le, ni de yan chu ye gao le yi ge duan luo le, ni xian zai hai yao mang she me? ....." And then there will be terrific examples, case studies, and supporting evidences gathered over the years to secure her every statement. *sigh* My mum should consider a career in law.

Brother is driving me nuts with that annoyingly repetitive tune on his recorder, which, at random moments, will slip into a sudden squeak. He's terribly fond of doing certain things just to watch for my reaction--it gives him a certain sense of accomplishment-- and boy, you've never really seen Charm react when you really get on her nerves. All I can say is, don't try ;P

Hm. Should be all for now. Still tired... goodness knows why. *shrugs* Till the next time then...

No comments: