wL~! I'm so peeved! Just opened my NUS mail this morning and found that the Econs dept sent me an email yesterday morning... stating that there will be a make-up Econs lecture--oh, today, from 10am to 12 noon. And what time is it now? 12.06pm. Yay. I just missed my first uni lecture. *sigh* Annoying. How come always so last minute? Argh but it's also probably my fault for not faithfully checking my NUS email again and again everyday. I did for a day or two forget about its existence. -_-
Blearghs. By the way that email message shut down my internet explorer when I tried to open it. Hopefully there's no viruses attached. Not very fond of this new ambiguous system when you communicate more to your computer than with people. Blah.
Tempers are flying fast and furious across the house. I thought with no work on Saturdays the mood will be better, but I believe it's a residual thing from last night. Well. That's what happens when family engage in family business, and when the older generation never inculcate simple values or loved their kids enough. If you think untaught kids are scary you should see what they are like as adults.
Better go now. Mustn't spark off another argument. Too much tension, think if everyone stays apart for a short while it may do everyone good. Hm.
Saturday, August 07, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment