This is madness. Am stoning away at AS7 comp lab.... realise I can't access my cors cos I don't have my PIN. Yay. How smart. Jeez. So I'll have to wait till 3 plus to do manual registration. Annoying annoying annoying.
So everyone has perfectly sensible windows on their screen now--NUS sites, Microsoft Word and Excel documents, research materials... while here I am typing away on blogger. Sigh. They wouldn't let me install MSN either, by the way...
What else? Oh. I just found a nice intellectual English site that is actually pretty amusing... check out http://www.webenglishteacher.com/langplay.html to discover the wonders of language play! So look, I'm actually working on my tutorial now, so to speak... Maybe it'll help me pass an hour and a half while Dy and Maria go for their German lessons?
Am in a decidedly nonsensical mood now, spillover from yesterday while I was halfway thru my silly entry, which should be posted up later. There must be something wrong when I am determined to be silly and stay silly for a long while. Psychoanalytically speaking... *pauses* Oh, never mind. But staying serious and sombre and thinking so hard about so many things gets awfully tiring when it's done for extended periods of time.
I haven't sung for some time, that is, alone, to myself, enjoying every bit of vocal freedom, and that's a bit disturbing. Hm. Lack of catharsis somewhere. -_-
Tomorrow is Saturday. Need to settle a mini birthday celebration and put the finishing touches to the present... But there's so much going on tomorrow... two groups of people at meeting at City Hall at 5pm, and I'm not gonna be there for either.
Listless, and caught in an odd sort of suspension, and wondering if I should hope for anything to happen soon, because things are often so unpredictable. I'll stick with the usual wait and see, but it's a tiring process. Bah.
K lar blog later. Maybe tonight. Go do a bit of reading up first. *shrugs*
Friday, August 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment