There must be some kind of bloody wicked conspiracy. I'm sorry, I don't mean to swear. But it's just wrong wrong wrong. No, not wrong, but...
It's out of my control. Stop dropping those earth-shattering bombshells. When I don't know how to take things I won't react to it. I won't. I will just switch off.
..............
*sigh* I don't know what to say. No more words to use.
...............
Off, off...
Friday, August 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh dear. maybe u wan to talk abt it? I assume the bombs are words? gee. Im not very good at cryptic stuff. =x
in any case, whatever reason the bombs started throwing themselves at u, they will subside one day. And who knows, the bomber may not even mean to bomb u in the 1st place.
Im sure there are reasons behind the bombings. maybe u could look pass the smoke and noise to get a better view of what really is happening?
dunno whether my words would be of any help, but I hope u will feel better. and just in case my words arent comforting enough,
*HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZ*
there! feel better? =D
-gnait
Post a Comment