Thursday, August 05, 2004

Like to go out for dinner. Especially those with choir people that extend into the later part of the night. *yawns* Tired but content. ^_^

Meeting Maria n Dy tmr for the modular talks. That means must wake up 845 latest. Eeps. Cannot be late. Maybe if Dy n I can turn up early for once then Maria will be late. But that's just wishful thinking because it nv happened before =X Must go on time, Charm! Jia you! Meanwhile, Maria, please learn to be late once in a while ;P

Miss Ong's birthday is coming. Hmmmmmmm...

*yawns* Okay okay. Tired. Keep the rest short, sweet and quick. I got all my modules =) Ohoho. Looking at all the subjects I got I feel like I'm taking A levels all over again. Eng Lang, Chi Lang, Lit, Econs and Maths for breadth this sem. Maybe it's a subconscious thing, going for the same subjects for security. But then again I'm pretty fond of them to begin with. Yes, even Maths. Sometimes. And Chinese too. Sometimes ;P

Spent 300 points on Econs leh. Madness, considering the fact that I'm not thinking of majoring in it. I just kinda miss it, believe it or not. But at least I still got leftover points... if it had been Socio, as my initial plan had gone, or even Psycho, then I'll be seriously bankrupt. Heh.
Okay I must go now. Spent much longer here than intended cos when I highlighted my text on blogger my half-done entry conveniently disappeared. Not for the first time. Should have stuck with typing in notepad first. Bleah.

Longer entry another time peeps~ (Blearghs. This girl is SUCH a procrasinator -_-) Must go! Else tmr Malia diao me with her expressive big eyes again if I come late *scuttles off*


No comments: