Friday, September 03, 2004

Love singing, love lit, love worrrrds. Ahhh... manipulative nuisances. How our entire life revolves around language, and how language defines our individualism, and restricts them all into one common identity.

How uncanny, how ironic.

Life is a big big irony.

But hey. Since everyone already knows that it's a meaningless existence, anyhow, we might as well chuck the stress and the unnecessary distraught and enjoy what we have. Yes, there goes the screwed up interpretation of philosophical existentialism.

It's 12.22am now and I'm at the risk of sounding really senseless again, but no matter. At this time of the day, I don't have the energy to explain or justify myself. Yay~

Strangely exhilarated. Overdose of adsurdist lit (woohoo! exhilaration! Rhinoceros is making sense! we are all rhinoceroses!) and humming with delight at a promise of a new vocal adventure. Oh, to sing again. But it's busy busy. I'll go crazy juggling the two -nances.

Hoho. 8am lect tmr. 6am the alarm rings. Good luck, Charm. And good night =)

No comments: