Sunday, September 26, 2004

Singtel is a stupid company. Lousy customer service. Cheat my money... charge my smses even after I called in to change my plan two months ago and then give me the "Oh, but we have no records of your call". Got a tremendous shock when I saw the phone bill. Sometimes I wish I have the ability to scold people up down left right and centre. THEN I can do an impressive soprano shriek down the phone and have them know what exactly I think of irresponsible people who did not do what they were supposed to yet act cool and nonchalant when confronted. But as it is I didn't, and I'm highly disappointed in myself.

I need to work on expressive my temper in more colourful ways. Really.

So it's Singtel above all things bad and ugly now. They do so take turns to be in the limelight. Damn. Bloody idiots, all of them. No, not just Singtel. But as it is, this is a public blog and I shall refrain from naming names. But there comes a point in time when people ought to go back and reflect on their stupidity.

(Whoa surprise, surprise~ She swore! She really did!) *rolls eyes*

Sorry. But it gets tiring when one is assumed to be the one taking up the role of sympathetic listener to other ranting, raving people but is not allowed to lose her temper freely. *takes in a deep breath and blows it out slowly* Not now, either.

No comments: