Friday, September 03, 2004

Someone has been an absolute idiot today by forgetting to bring her file or even her lit book to study while waiting for her dear friend to finish her tutorial. And despite her lit tutor's declarations that smart students should go to the library out of interest to go do some readings or post meaningful thoughts on IVLE, yours truly is still slacking around in the computer lab. Bah. So much for attempting to attain muggerism.

But, but, but! Yours truly is doing her literature research online, and reading thought-provoking lit ideas in the forum, (hence being rather good, so to speak), and realising that there are many smart people in the world, most of whom must have congregated around her in great masses recently. Which is rather disturbing, but no matter. Lit is a fascinating subject, all the more so when people throw out ideas that have never crossed your mind before. I just have to learn how to be less mild and ignorably accepting, I guess. Too much of Rhino mentality... but then again two years of Gothic and the endless questioning and challenging of the status quo and here I am, still quite intact, still relatively comfy in-her-own-world mode... There's only so much of character you can change, huh? *shrugs*

Irony of the Year is still in progress and I wonder at its outcome. Won't get to know until tonight? But perhaps it will come back to a full cycle. And when all is over some shall be revealed to the other parties involved and I shall laugh myself crazy again like I did the first time I heard it.

Life is such a big irony.

No, I'm not obsessed. I have just developed a liking for that word after... well, after the Big Irony. Bwahaha.

More news later. For now it shall be just more Lit. Perhaps tonight it will be more on sing-sing-singing~ IF I write tonight, that is.

No comments: