I am getting very VERY STRESSED!!!
ARGH!!!
I have a non-existent holiday booked from 9am in the morning to 9pm at night by a three-day acapella camp, I have one project to present and another one to submit next week, and 3 bloody mid-term exams to study for.
I haven't touched my Chinese and Econs texts ever since I got them. As for math... don't even talk about it. I took the WHOLE of the ONE pathetic (holi)DAY to finish ONE tutorial. I'm two tutorials behind and my test is next week.
Speaking of tutorials, I have one econs, one lit, three maths and one eng tutorial to complete, aside from all the project work essay/presentation/research work.
On top of everything I have a humongous, horrifically painful ulcer that hurts even more acutely when I move any facial muscle.
I still have to sing and talk for the next two days of camp. Ouch ouch OUCH. *winces* Oh, and must attend make-up tutorial/lecture during my hols too.
I'm also developing a sore throat, either from last sat's lousy-singing-with-inadequate-support-hence-unnecessary-throat-strain, or simply from pure stress. [Check out next week's timetable-- Tues: Chi test, Wed: Calculus test, Thurs: Lit presentation, Fri: Eng proj deadline, Sat: Econs test.
No breathing there. If I'm absent from choir next saturday don't ask why. Prob died of suffocation, or something.
I'm gonna apply for S/U option for maths. Really. Really. ...... right?
Crrraaaap lar =`(
Tuesday, September 21, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment