*grumbles* The first time I visit the maths website to download stuff and it shuts down all my internet explorer windows. More than once. Wei! I need Tutorial 3 solutions! I don't understand the logic behind all these continuity thing-things for nuts! Wei! Work, you silly website~
*hangs*
...........
*resigned* Okay. Fine. Oh, I updated my friendster profile. And added more friends. Go add me~ And add testimonials. (shameless self-advertisement. What were you doing updating profiles when you ought to be doing homework, hmm?) No. Don't ask.
Increasingly crappy entries, hmm? Cannot help it. Amount of crap is proportional to number of people reading my entries. You don't expect me to write in my deeep darrk secrets for all to see, right? (hmm? Charm has deep dark secrets?) Maybe yes, maybe not. *shrugs* Your guess? And then of course there is always an inclination to scold something--or someone--upside down but it's not nice to do so when people are staring, so I shall be politically correct. Relatively. *nods*
K. Time off~ Blog again another time...
Monday, September 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment