Absurdist lit is fun. Extremely so. Bwahahahaha.
But it does have it's head-cracking moments. I would have to be idiotic and post a psychoanalytic view of rhinoceroses, which happened to turn out topsy-turvy from the correct reading -_- Had my lit lecturer asking me to 'sort it out again, please', and subsequently, after posting up the corrected version with much much pondering, have him ask someone to start another new thread on "is not the desire itself the Real of the problem? Or to put this differently, even if no one changes into a rhinoceros, shouldn't rhinoceritis already be a traumatic experience for Berenger in his world? How then may we speak of Berenger's "growth" in psychoanalytic terms?"
Ouch ouch ouch. Charm, you are so looking for trouble.
But, being the stubborn creature that I am, I'm determined to insist that it is still a fascinating subject. Hohoho. But I shall think carefully before posting controversial comments next time. And hmm. When we actually get used to our lecturer he's actually not bad. Extremely corny, but he is pretty funny, and he does know what he's doing--tutorials and forum discussions get really interesting~! I just wish he wouldn't speed like mad in the last ten minutes of his lecture and do a diminuendo in his last sentence like he's ending a song -_- And I like my lit project group =) Whoa~ New obsession with Lit. Or maybe just absurdist theatre. Everything abstract and extraordinary yet still extremely related. Mm.
Had my first acapella prac yesterday... fun fun! Did about one and a half songs and combined them... everything's pretty quickly paced and we had to do a fair bit of sight reading while they ran thru with us... but I like it this way =) There's a sense of achievement when we finally combine after very brief sectionals. Long way to go still but I'm glad to be back singing again~!
And to Da~ Hope you are much better now... maybe next prac we can have dinner together with Cyn, if it's not too late? Please don't be so workaholic liao lar~
*nods* Okay. That's about all for now. Be back again soon I guess.
Friday, September 10, 2004
I'm lovin' (l)it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment