Oh hooray... look, it's 1.45am at night, and here I am for a quick break from poring over my EL readings. At least I can promise fully that I've done my part (and more, I believe, but why grumble?) for my report for the upcoming presentation... Feel like such a spammer sending panicked emails to group members asking them to read up the corrections and readjust their stuff... Okay lar fine, everyone's busy with their own stuff and the tasks for the group presentation really puts people off but... well. The deadline was yesterday =/
Tired. Tomorrow's still a bleedin full day and I have another presentation to rush for. And falling asleep during lectures is not exactly the best way to learn, to put it mildly. ='( I shall hope fervently that this does not portend a migraine, because I wanna sing tomorrow. A break, at least, from schoolwork. Although I did get to sing today... and still got to reach home in time for my 9 o'clock show! Best of both worlds, eh? Like my econs tutor said, rare, but possible.
Once the presentations are over I shall attempt at practising muggerism at muggerdom, i.e. Central Library, and see how long I can last. But hmm. The nice comfy seats and absolute silence in there do make for cozy curl-up-and-nap possibilities. There's nowhere quite as cozy as the library for a nice quiet break ^^
K, gonna doze off le. Talk another time...
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment