Just one of those days when nothing's really happening, and you're glad you've got a break to take a breather.
Or is it simply procrasination at work again?
Anyhow for once in a way I've got enough time to sit down to have a nice long conversation with mum that didn't involve a reproach of some sort. And I like that, talking to her, that is... Although I'm fond of people in general, there are only so many that I can talk to for ages and ages and feel completely at ease with myself, still. And anyway, my mum knows more than enough of what I'm like, flaws and all, for me to bother to be self-conscious about what I'm saying. Hah. But really, I was thinking, perhaps the best part about being a friend or a family member is that you get taken for granted... really. Because it just goes to show that you do know, and understand, and accepted the person for who he or she is enough to not be sidetracked by civilities and the proper art of conversation making, which gets a tad bit too tiresome. That's why the constant need to make new friends every sem puts me off sometimes, that's why I miss my SN friends a lot, that's why I'm looking forward to the next SC outing, that's why I appreciate friends that still stay in close proximity after last sem, that's why I'm really glad I get to meet my do-re-mi gang and the rest of Reso every week =)
Speaking of which! I have a plug to make... the Reso juniors are putting up a mini presentation on Tues, 29th March, 6pm, probably in one of the function rooms in YIH, and I would really appreciate it if you guys can drop by after lessons. We promise fun and entertainment along with the couple of old favourites we'll be doing... So come and hum along to the catchy tunes I'm sure you'll love =)
Hmm. Warm day, still feeling lethargic and don't have enough inspiration to come up with something quirky to write...
I wanna go out! Buy shoooes! Watch moooovie! Sing sooongs! Or maybe go for a swim. Anyone wants to date me? =P
Sunday, March 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment