Tuesday, February 20, 2007

YAYYYY my interviewee replied! In no more than two days! I remember bolting straight up in bed on the morning of 大年初一, thinking crap CRAP! It's new year and I haven't sent out a request for an interview... hello Charm you big fat procrasinator, you don't have a lotta time, and neither do other people... what happened to giving your interviewee at least one to two weeks' notice?

Yes I know, what a start to a new year. I really shouldn't keep scaring myself like that, no good for health. Thank God Auntie S is super nice and startlingly prompt (*pokes self* that is what a journalist should be like, Charm, please remember) and her friendly informal reply to my diplomatic email (goodness, I was agonising over the tone of the email itself, because I'd felt so awkward making the request) set me a lot more at ease *relief* She even asked if I wanted to pop by early this week after she returns from work, if I'm in a hurry... but I had to decline lar, can't be so inconsiderate... but it's so thoughtful of her anyhow. (Again, Charm, please learn) Am kinda glad I got round to asking her :)

Okay, now that I have registered my joy I really must run and finish up the rest of the assignments and presentation/essay plans and research, which have been collectively looming in my thoughts throughout the festive season. That said... Happy New Year, folks :)

PS. A quick survey, so I can visualise general reader interest for the article... what questions would you want to ask, or what subjects would be of interest to you, in a profile about a ST Life journalist/editor? Drop me a couple of suggestions, if any, in my comments box, okay? Thanks a bunch :)

No comments: