Registering later and later hours in this pseudo-semester break. Too much to do. =(
Intended to finish profile partially at least, tonight, but that is a tad too ambitious, considering I spent 3 hours transcribing a 20 minute interview (It was that short? But we talked for ages! Then again we chatted about lots of random stuff also, eheheh.)
Was genuinely glad for the interview though... that must be like the longest chat I've ever had with my neighbour (hour plus?) and she's uber nice and easy to talk to. New friend! :)
Would like to start listing my assignment deadlines again, but then it just occurred to me that I probably should go and conk out, and you really don't want the last thought that lingers in your mind before you sleep to be work. It results in very tiring dreams. Past few nights I have been doing extra interviews and write-ups in my dreams, which is such a waste of energy, blah.
To bed!
(And then plan presentation outline, and profile outline, and study for a test, and research for term paper, and...)
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment