Saturday, January 20, 2007

Anniversary

Okay, I be good, I publicise, as requested.



________________

NYJC 30th Anniversary

Dear NYJCians,

To mark this happy occasion, we will be publishing a souvenir magazine that contains photos, well wishes and achievements of graduated NYJCians, who are now in established careers. We would like to feature you in this magazine and are inviting you to contribute your photographs and details.

Please complete and email the attached template which should include a photograph (high resolution, jpg format/formal or informal shots; group shots are welcome) to nyjcmag@gmail.com by 9 February 2007.

We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

____________________



O woe is me!

I is not yet(!) in an established career, and therefore cannot send well-wishes for the anniversary, alas. And then hor, I cannot forward to my peers also cos they also not in established careers yet, so no achievement photos to send, mah. So I put the notice here, just in case some successful old boy/girl google for NY and find this, (EH YOU!) then can make their contributions.

Then for the rest of us who are unmentioned with regards to the important event, please continue to forward it to likelier sources, hor.





PS. It is strangely comforting to find that things have not changed, and that administrative handlings that had Shell and me shrieking in sheer disbelief back then are still the way they are. The buildings have been reconstructed, the students have changed, some dear teachers have left for other places, but the school's language utilisation remain endearingly infruiating =) How annoying, but how very nostalgic. =)

Man. I miss NY.

No comments: