Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Just read Maria's outing-suggestion email, and realised that I miss you girls a tremendous lot. Oh man, when was the last time we sat down to talk? That crazy, excited buzz of chatter when a whole bunch of girls are talking and listening to one another's stories, and laughing and laughing and laughing...

And I haven't touched the phone for how long?

Well, at least I managed to meet Shell for a couple of hours after a year(!), catch Char for the briefest of minutes on the phone, and Gill on MSN for a mutual whine in what may be defined as recently.

I wished that of all months, October wasn't the one so heavy with deadlines, that days don't pack together so quickly, and disappear in such a flash. And before you know it semester's over. *shudder*

Somehow the time to sit and linger and stone and talk aimlessly with your friends is becoming a rare, rare luxury.

No comments: