I am quite incorrigible sometimes when deadlines come in chunks and I begin to panic. It gets really bad when a headache is thrown into the scene, and even worse when I realise the headache isn't really a headache, but a migraine in the making.
And for those in-between moments I would write or type furiously, about any random thing that comes to mind, just to get things out of my system. And should words fail me utterly I would be quite quite distraught, because it would mean I've lost, for the moment, the ability to decipher what it is I need to deal with... although sometimes I suspect that my mind just refuses to drag things out to sort, preferring instead to settle for frustrated ignorance.
Whatever works, so long as tomorrow is a better day. And it often is =)
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment