I finished my body lit essay! *whoops with glee* All 2700-odd words of it, which, along with the bibliography, adds up to 10 pages =)
I haven't submitted a 10-paged lit essay since the last time when Dr A was recovering from her lasik surgery and requested to have our essay content enlarged to font size 14 so she can read better.
Was feeling decidedly sorry for myself because technology decided to turn its nose at me just as the Week of Many Deadlines loomed in sight. My desktop hard disk has crashed proper and refused to be revived; my laptop hangs with every program I open, which meant that work takes up double the time.
So I spent my Sunday in school, continued into Monday through the night, hitting a decidedly optimistic 2,200 words only at 5 a.m. this morning. Which meant that early morning Science of Music lecture has to be forgone (again), because I cannot under any circumstance risk a migraine any time this week =(
Oh, a helpful tip--Panadol is actually effective when taken at the onset of a migraine, the period of time when you feel it coming. Once the ache gets into your head, though, it doesn't work anymore.
So Panadol did come in helpful sometime in the late afternoon today, which explains why I'm still alive and well and typing away at this hour, completed essay on the table =)
But this is just assignment 1 of 4 for the week. Oh, woe. Never liked consecutive deadlines.
Am tremendously grateful for friends who are around online or otherwise to put up with my alternately frazzled nerves and drowsy incoherence for the last couple of days.
Am looking forward to next Monday, where I shall be entitled to a day or two to breathe. Maybe get mum to go Vivo for a long long long long long missed shopping trip, or tea-break. =D
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment