Wednesday, November 22, 2006

"Can I buy you a drink, or should I just give you the money?"
-Failed pickup artist

Patrick: I'm mad.
Spongebob: What's the matter, Patrick?
Patrick: I can't see my forehead.

Insanity ensues.

I don't know where I placed my JC gothic notes and I really really really want my Dracula notes but I already spent the wee hours of the morning turning out my highest cupboards and I still don't see it howwww?

Headache for the large part of the day. Couldn't get the denser stuff in so I abandoned them and settled for a fresh new entirely unrelated book instead. Polished off 300-odd pages straight in a few hours... It was such a lovely lovely read, albeit being somewhat a forbidden pleasure in revision week... This is what I call light reading, genuine teen fiction, (not Freud's psychoanalytic readings or Irigaray's and Cixous's feminist theories or The Haunting of Sylvia Plath or poetry that boggles me still).

(Goodness, I want to write so much! But everytime my fingers tap upon the keyboard the words that appear inevitably tell me that I must get back to studying soon, soon...)

No comments: