Yay! Finished transcribing the interview... some stuff had to be left out because it was getting way too long, but as it is, it's already 7-and-a-half pages of talk. Not that I'm crammnig everything into my article, lar, but I thought the fuller transcript can go into Reso history, for memory's sake =) But it'll have to go through EnD's approval before it gets distributed, so don't ask from me, yet.
But anyhow. Diplomatic Q&A aside, you get rare instances of quirky answers. I like this bit...
So what do you think makes Resonance different from other groups?
(...)
E: The difference? I guess-- we’re like a bunch of friends who sing together… rather than a bunch of singers who are friends… you can hang out, and not sing, and still be Resonance…
D: Yah, like Cheryl and Derek and Jeremy in the library, and she complains about them looking at each other across the table…
*stifled laughter from interviewer*
D: … it’s like hur, this kind of… never mind…
(Oh dear... so now we know what makes Reso Reso =P)
Disclaimer: Don't worry guys, the rest of the interview is absolutely orthodox.
Thursday, September 28, 2006
interview excerpt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment