-scribbled on the bus-
Happiness is...
when you put pencil to paper, and the words come. Or perhaps this is just a nice after-effect of having a nagging worry dissipate when the clouds part and you begin to see coherence in the density of your text. *relief* After mulling over the book for days... things are falling into place, I think =) I just needed to clarify my boundaries, almost like completing the 4 sides of a 500-piece jigsaw puzzle... now you have an idea how the rest fits in.
Plus tomorrow is an almost-free day ^_^ I can wake up late and be happy. Heh heh heh...
I am quite incorrigible sometimes, I think, to allow my emotions to swing me about so. I'd like to say that it is not like me to be so... full of fluctuations, because for the longest time I had been like... well, like a quiet lake of water, undisturbed, with occassional ripples upon the surface. Good and bad, of course. Good because I'm calm enough not to be too affected, or overwhelmed. Bad because I was afraid I'd turn into some stone-cold unfeeling creature who cannot empathise.
So the occassional irrational anger, peevishness, rebellious silences, unreasonable whinings, aching wistfulness, stressed-up hustle-bustle, disappointment in disillusions... are not quite so bad after all, because they make happiness happier, freedom freer, and people more precious than ever. Thank goodness, I think, Charm is human and alive and warm enough to feel.
So, updates. I like my modules this sem =) Film is fun, Science of Music is interesting (with six other reso members making 8am lectures a lot more bearable =P). The Body is intriguing, Feminism is comprehensive, and Media Writing is an eye-opener. Will so recommend any one of them if you ask =)
Acafest is this Friday and Saturday. You can still get your tickets at ticketcharge.com.sg! It clashes with Consonance concert one of the days, though =( But there is still the Friday slot, and I will so *heart* you guys if you'll come. Oh, and I'm performing ^_^
Till the next update~
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment