Da reminded me today that my birthday's coming... One month minus two days, to be exact. Realised with some surprise that I've forgotten all about it -_- The last I looked up dates in October was yesterday, when I was recording essay and assignment deadlines, and the fact that I had something special in the coming month didn't register then, either. Just goes to show how disorganised my mind has been lately, when stuff like that totally slips the mind. Hmph.
Anyhow. Had I ever made a wishlist before, on the blog? I can't remember. I am perfectly fine with anything, actually, as long as it isn't something too expensive =) You could go Happy Birthday Charm!! and give me a toothpick for all I care =P So long as I get to meet up with certain special individuals and groups of people good and proper, anything goes. Of course, if you're a practical gift-giver, a $21 group ang-pow would be nice too *grins*
I don't suppose there are any really tangible material stuff that really constitutes a want at the moment. I like personal handwritten cards though, or postcards, or letters... the longer the content the better ^_^ And I like hugs. More than enough to make my day =)
Hm, so the list remains as such until something occurs to me.. Must log off and catch up on a reading or two now...
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment