Wednesday, September 20, 2006

*utter exasperation*

I don't know whether to be annoyed or relieved that you've suddenly decided to come to life after dying for a week (how can you abandon me barely a couple of days before my presentation?!), along with a laptop that decides to persistently shut down in the SAME NIGHT, giving me quite a heart attack in the process, and now, just as I'm about to ask around for computer repair help, you decided that you could work, after all. All the frantic dismantling and putting back together didn't help, but leaving you to gather dust for a week did -_-'''

I don't knowif you'll continue to work again tomorrow, and the following days and weeks and months, but I'm glad I have you back today, at any rate. Goodness knows I need something to perk me up a little. Media writing is stressful, can? I never felt so... ill-equipped in certain qualities and skills. Oh Charm, what CAN you do in future?

Okay, okay. Calm calm. I will survive this and be alive and "kicking very well", as the expression goes =)

And by the way, how come no one's leaving ripples or tags anymore?

No comments: