Hmmm... you know what got me started on the idea of getting this blog? It didn't quite occur to me at first, but while browsing through my past entries on choir and SYF it suddenly came to me. Do you remember the Red Pill article that Shelby did on our choir's SYF experiences? I think Maria forwarded the webpage to quite a number of us, saying something like it brings back quite a few fond memories... And it kinda struck me--what if it was written by a choir girl herself, fully detailed, each and every bit of the memory carefully woven in--not just the big day itself, but the days leading up to it, little forgotten instances almost lost to every new memory created with each new day? I thought, somehow, it'll be something nice to share, just with my fellow choir-friends. It's not something you want to lose so easily...
So yah... as all bus-ads go, watch this space! =) Meanwhile I'll go re-read thru my entries and abbreviate people's names first...
Tuesday, June 15, 2004
Recalling...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment