1) Am a new fan of Page One because it sells a decent range of DWJ books, nearly half or more of which I could not find at Borders or MPH. Happy! :)
2) Went KTVing with Nicole and KK... freezing temperatures and an over-high, super talkative odd young assistant aside, it was really quite entertaining. I think KK and Nicole took some time to get over my ancient repertoire. Eh, classic songs lar! Very rare now ok, must 发扬光大!
3) This one is even more classic-- I met Gekatiang in the K-box toilet! Hahahahaha... we were both going "EH??? WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE?" and exchanging a flurry of hugs :P (Though on hindsight, our question seems a little redundant -- one usually goes to Kbox to sing, and to the toilet to pee--but we were both too surprised at the sheer randomness. Out of the five hours in separate rooms we could have well missed each other--but we didn't!) Anyhow I am tremendously glad to see Gektiang lar, even for that brief moment :)
More updates after school officially begins!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment