Friday, January 18, 2008

Crap lar! Why am I not interpreting things that I sense instinctively? I didn't respond--never even thought of responding--until I was issued a reminder of sorts.

So much for learning to feel. Now please learn to apply as well, Miss Yik. If you can't do it instinctively then please conscientiously remind yourself until it becomes part of you. As if the world is not already full of people too absorbed in their own affairs to notice what is going on around them! Please extract yourself from your blissful self-absorbtion and wake up to the world, okay.

*soberly* I hope I remember. Last sem was crappy enough, if not for my few precious lifelines who cared enough and kept me sane. (Thank you, my dear people.) So yes, I do need to remember. No matter how hectic things are gonna get, Charm, busy-ness is not an excuse-- never an excuse-- for neglecting your friends. Don't you ever forget that.

No comments: