Thursday, November 08, 2007

One

In times of multiple deadlines, recite mantra: I'm not stressed I'm not stressed I'm not stressed.

Repeat until you get used to the idea.

Two

Now the Question For The Near Future revolves around whether or not I should submit that ISM topics form on Monday. Should I do an independent study module? Or should I just take modules? Next sem's modules are really not all that bad, actually. I could take two English and two Lit modules, then maybe I won't die from doing essays. I shall go bug Suhui and Sumi and see if they want to take 4000s =D

HOW? To do or not to do ISM?

Three

As a random, wholly unrelated side note, I think both Jia En and I are uber excited about next year's VOIII (already!), judging from the email we've been spamming the comm with over the last three days. (Probably an honours year syndrome. It's the only thing that I don't feel guilty working on in the midst of other deadlines.) Yay I heart my comm, K-box junkies, carnivores and herbivores, "let's go!" squealers and all =)

No comments: