Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Random pet peeve surfaced in the midst of writing, so I thought I would blog it anyhow. I refer to no specific incident, because this has nagged at me for years, because this would keep happening, darnit. And if you think this applies to you then it does, so take it anyway you want it.

I am sure God made people to be worthy creatures-- people who are great friends with character and talent and warmth and other finer little details that makes everyone so very unique... and thus infinitely lovable and of value to every friend of his.

I don't understand why people, self-centred creatures that we are, ironically become blind to the best qualities in ourselves, and subsequently condition ourselves to believe that we are less, and poorer, and worse than we truly are.

And hence become deeply miserable.

Strange, that we should be the ones causing our own downfall. Is it so hard to love yourself a little more?

No comments: