This is crazy, I know, but lit fac offers EN5252: Movies, Spectatorship and Subjectivity at masters level, and Dr Ang did say that we could email and request to take level 5000 if we really want to...
And I'm sorely tempted.
Topics in Eighteenth Century's exam is on 6 December, can. And Research Workshop is at 9am on a Monday morning. How unkind =(
Of course, there's always Shakespeare and Film, the cross-listed Theatre Studies module, which sounds so fun (and tough, hmm) so I daren't take unless Sharon takes it, too...
And as if you hadn't heard me whine about the same thing before, I'm missing my lit-clique again, sigheee.
Must decide again, perhaps tomorrow, or anytime after I've drawn out my 10 different alternatives and checked stuff out with my UE/breadth folks... So... What are you guys taking?
---
Update 11.09pm: CRAPS. I just realised I must take FOUR lit modules this sem, not three! (Will taking a level 3000 compensate for the level 5000, or is it just safer to take all 4000s?)
Monday, July 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment