ROUND 0 STARTED AND ENDED AND I DIDN'T KNOW! *STOMPS FOOT* WHY DID NUS MAIL MAINTAIN A STOIC SILENCE WHEN I CHECKED IT THE PAST TWO WEEKS, AND ONLY ASKED US TO CHECK CORS WEBSITE ON THE DAY OF ROUND 0 ITSELF?
*peeved* I'm busy doing work okay, and don't have the habit of checking NUS mail when all they deliver during the hols is spam and surveys and information I never use... important reminders like that should be sent one week in advance at least, right?
Now I have no idea what modules I got, and must wait till Monday to find out. And thus the flustered bidding process begins during my last week of work, when I already have ten thousand things to rush, thank you very much. *glares scathingly at chirpy orange-and-beige CORS website*
Can you imagine, I'll have never known about bidding until school starts, or something, if I didn't read Siyi's blog. No whiff of news whatsoever, no "Do you know next week bidding starts already?" this semester. This is very scary. It's an erroneous way of helping heart surgeons and funeral parlours earn money, okay.
Plus besides being a hardworking intern delivering a fairly decent image of NUS to external beings, I spend two days a week singing about The Bright Golden Days Recalled and proclaiming that NUS lives Forever More, so the least you could do is to drop your faithful student a friendly reminder one month or one week before CORS begins. You know, something simple, like, "Dear Student, module bidding begins soon! Check the CORS website! Have fun at work!"
=(
So how were you guys informed, really?
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Say WHAT?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment