Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Unarticulated

I wonder if I should be eloquent, here in the blog, and go into vivid descriptions, the way I teach my brother to write in his compositions, in order to get better grades.

But I am not feeling so very eloquent now.

In fact, I feel like banging my head soundly on the wall and screaming banshee-like.

How grateful am I that I seldom ever act on impulsive feelings, nor have violent tendencies, just so that my physical self might be well-preserved in one piece =)

And if I had had the habit to ponder issues out on the blog before, it does seem as though I am not quite keen to do so anymore. Somehow the more I write the more it says, or so it must seem to word-sensitive folks, and oh, how childishly peevish I get sometimes! And how tempting it is to justify exactly why I feel so! At this rate I'll never grow up.

So we write, and pause, and think, and learn.

No comments: