The Office has a really nice toilet! It's a common toilet for everyone on the same floor actually, so it's relatively spacious. And because it's the 16th floor, it overlooks a good bit of the city area, and the wide windows makes the view even more spectacular =)
I discovered today that the first cubicle has those quirky butt-washing spray thingie installed in the toilet bowl. So of course I had to attempt to work it =) Stood beside the bowl and turned the knob to maximum power but nothing came out, much to my dismay. Then I figured perhaps it ought to be pushed.
Pressed the knob, and wallah, a powerful jet of water shot past me, and I released it promptly, hurriedly twisting the knob back to normal power. And what do you know, the ceiling started to drip water =X Oops. So much for experimenting. Decided to stay in the cubicle until the person from the next door cubicle departed. Better not give her the luxury of knowing which idiot sent a huge spray of water high into the air with the butt washer =P But hey. At least it's clean water, right?
Irrelevant unfunny self-amusing incidents aside, I think I like my job very much =)
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Irrelevant information
Labels:
internship,
job,
toilet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment