Monday, May 07, 2007

Random ramble

Because nothing has been settled nothing could be blogged, lest I end up with empty blog entries, as this one would probably be. A brief skim through the past entries and I am almost dismayed because there doesn't seem to be a point (no punctum, as Barthes would say =P) to them, which makes me re-contemplate the notion of writing as a means to refine your thoughts.

I haven't been very refined lately. Darn.

I figured I should probably leave a note to say hi, though, so my invisible readers may know that I am still alive (and bored).

Funny how when I'm occupied I go a-wailing "I don't have tiiime to do the stuff I wanna doooo!" and now that I'm not, the chant goes "but I don't have anything to doooo!"

Aiyee. Horrible girl, Charm.

And thus ends another pointless entry. Blah. I shall go brainstorm for decent material to blog.

No comments: