I stay fair distance inwards from the stretches of main roads and public transport, so to get to the MRT station I gotta walk for some 15 minutes, to the nearest bus stop about seven.
This means that I walk past, ever so frequently, the random cars parked out at the side roads, and I've gotten into the habit of peering at those dark glassy windows to catch my own reflection in them each time I pass directly beside a car.
Not that it matters, certainly, but sometimes I imagine what it would seem like when random car owner notices a stranger lingering a step longer, peering searchingly into his car windows.
Annoyed owner: Excuse me young lady, what are you looking into my car for?
Stranger: Oh. *brightly* I'm looking for pimples.
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Roadside Reflections
Labels:
totally random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment