Was feeling quite accomplished at having finished Great Expectations and The Golden Compass but realised that I still have to cover 3 more Pinter plays and the 800-page, tiny-font Middlemarch.
Nearly died during morning lect today, having my eyes open and staring but my brain completely shut down already. Forty-five minutes of that, and you realise that your eyes ache like crazy. I -MUST- quit sleeping at 3am. There goes all my brain cells, and my body does its final protest in a screaming migraine. For which I'm quite relieved, really--it's gives me no alternative but to stop fretting over my work and sleep. At least for a while.
Still remarkably cranky over project and essay. Should this not be a public blog, you'll see Charm practise her limited range of vulgarities, or, alternatively, engage in high melodramatic wailing gala-fair.
Gosh, my head hurts.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment