Alamak! Sorry Yuying, I haven't been keeping up with journals and blogs lately, and only saw your post today... But hmm, better late than never, right? :)
Tagged by Yuying
Instructions of the tag: Given a topic, you are to write down your answers in your blog, and then send the same topic to 5 other people. Write down the names of these 5 people and link to them on your blog. Go visit their blogs to notify them that they are tagged. The 5 people who are tagged should, in their own blogs, write down the name and the link of the person who tagged them, answer the same topic, and send it to another 5 people, etc.
The topic: Your 5 Quirks! My Quirks:
1. I talk to myself when I'm exasperated. Really. Only when I'm alone, lar. =D And then I proceed to talk to whatever happens to offend me at the moment. =P "Oh no, Charmaine, you silly girl, where did you put your eraser? Hmmmm. *rummages through belongings and frowns* Oi, hello? Where did you go, huh? Hurry up, don't waste my time~ where where where..." And when I find myself too stressed or depressed, I pep talk myself out of it. Sometimes you're the best person to lecture yourself outta misery =)
2. I like to sing on my way home. Which is why I love rainy days-- the way home is clear of people, all sound is drowned out in the pitter-pattering of raindrops, and I get to sing comfortably at normal volume. It puts me in a decidedly good mood =) But of course it does give rise to a number of potential embarrassments when you run into an unexpected stranger round the corner who shoot you weird looks, even after you've hurriedly cut off halfway through a note the moment he appeared -_-
3. I set three different alarms at half-hour intervals in increasing distances from my bed just to give myself the illusion that no matter how little I slept, I still have "half-an-hour more" :P
4. I'm not a chocolate person, the way everyone else I know is. When I take more than a small share of chocolately stuff I need to compensate with bucketfuls of water so that I won't fall sick, but strangely enough this doesn't apply when it's white chocolate, just simply because it's white :P
5. I like to skip down steps. I dunno why. Habit, lar. It's a subconsicous thing. Even on tiring days when I trudge up stairways and drag my feet on level ground and on slopes, I still bounce down flights of steps.
Okay! Now it's your turn! [Why are we allowed to tag only five? Oh well. Never mind. You guys pass the tags on, k? =) ]
Charm tags:
Pink-crazy Chair-mum Cheryla
Super photogenic Celena
Favourite phone-buddy GillianEx-F.Maths student Almost-Chinese Major SC Finance Minister Maria
Hyper lovable Sharon

No comments:
Post a Comment