Tuesday, January 04, 2005

New Year. Reverted back to my old HTML, as you can see, but feel kinda odd looking at it, it's so not-pink now. Hmm. Never mind. It's pretty, still =)

Am thinking, either everyone is really busy, or they are not half as bored as I am currently, cos the number of tags and ripples I get is miniscule. Or maybe it's because of the reflective/melancholic/introspective/cryptic nature that discourages comment. *shrugs*

BUT. This is the beginning of a new year, and while happy-crappy-crazy is not quite where I am now (seriously... how did I get so high by simply blogging last time?) I'm more-or-less happy-wondering-reflecting. Am thinking if I oughta try to do a drastic change to my lifestyle: ie, sleep much earlier and wake up the time my brother goes to school. Which is 6, thereabouts... To breathe more dewy-early morning air, and perhaps even go for a jog.

Crazy idea huh, considering that I resent waking up early and jogging. *ponders* We'll work that out. Meanwhile I shall ponder over other frivolous issues like whether I should keep my hair long, perm it into loose waves, dye it brown and highlight it red, and scare everyone silly. *wicked laughter* But then again I wouldn't dare to look at myself in the mirror. Hmmph. Am hopeless with drastic changes.

Looks like an interesting, busy sem ahead. Am gonna take film and cultural studies, sociology, theatre studies, french and science of music. Kinda looking forward to it =) Am hoping for really nice tutorial and project mates, like for lit last sem =) And to get to know more people per module, too... Last sem the only tutorial that I found friends I still keep in contact with is lit. Sigh. Oughta learn to be more outgoing, take greater initiative, and the like... but compiling a whole new list of new friends per sem without much time to know anyone beyond surface interaction is quite daunting. Blearghs.

I think I'll be taking a break from choir for now, and focus on acappella-ing... Christmas hols was really pretty scary with two groups for pracs and performances to go for. Hmmm. That's that then. I do wonder what I'm cracking my head over, since everything is quite simply laid out and settled long ago in my head, with not much room for change if I want time for myself and my family, but sometimes an achingly familiar song over the radio on a chilly early morning -- well, yesterday, to be exact -- brought about this wave of nostalgia that quite shook me. The magic within a song never quite fades when you've spent so much time and energy learning, polishing and feeling it... and I do miss those times, you know. But we shall weave new memories =) I still have a long way to go and so much to learn... but I'm quite sure I want to continue singing all my life, with all these fellow singers I've got to know and like very much =)

*stretches* Okay, tired now. Have already upsetted the plan of sleeping early by blogging into the wee hours of the morning -_- But perhaps I'll wake up early still. We'll see. =P

No comments: