Challenge to self: write a ten-minute entry. No more, no less.
And the time starts... now!
Yep, so I was browsing on NUS modules listing to note down the locations of where all my lectures were to be held, and realised that 2/5 of my subjects are under the soci dept, and 3/5 under the English Lang and Lit dept. Nice statistic, wonder why I never realised it before, while I was furiously bidding away.
Anyhow I am glad I haven't got French, because I will be left penniless -- or pointless(?) after showhand-ing by programme account points. Which wouldn't happen anyway since I don't even have a thousand points to throw in. Bah. AND, I'm also glad I haven't got Science of Music, because Cultures of the Contemporary World, under Soci, sounded much more interesting, and cost much less.
Not that I'll be feeling any friendlier towards CORs, because, horror of horrors, tutorial registration starts real soon, and last sem hadn't been a good experience at all. Oh nonono...
Whoa, 5 mins up. Let's move on.
I've got a new phone! A sparkling new Nokia 3120 for just... *drumrolls* ... zero dollars! I think the only thing I regret is the loss of my composer... I was asking the salesgirl if there are polyphonic phones that still have the composer function, got a weird look in return, and was of course told that there was not, and that composer is not exactly the in thing now when you're going for a phone upgrade.
Awwwww. There goes my note-giving during acappella pracs.
Thus, I would like to request for a tuning fork for my birthday, in place of my much missed composer function in my most beloved five-year-old 8250. (My birthday would be about one week and ten months down the calendar, in case anyone needs a reminder =P)
Whoa~ Exceeded time limit. Okay okay before I go... Would like to encourage the rest of you to go for the next Budak Pantai concert... they sound good and are really hilarious and hugely entertaining ^_^ Met Yy, Nt, WH, Pw and Rs there as well when I went there with Char last Sat... Got a pleasant surprise, haven't seen them for such a long time!
kk... well over limit now... Nearly twenty minutes =( Hopeless at timed entries, cannot keep my rambling short and sweet. Gotta go now though, school starts at nine tmr, my first lesson of the year. Eeps! Till then, ciao~!
PS Leave notes lar, for goodness sake... my past entries haven't been very note-ful =|
Monday, January 10, 2005
20 minute entry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment