How much can I remember how much can I remember? *restless* what to do what to do? There's so much, too much to do... No, no, just this much more to Saturday and another paper will be over, and then it's marathon for Monday again! Need to do something to work off this restlessness so I can digest more info. munch munch crunch crunch... another swim on Sunday will be good, although last week I was swimming one eighth of a lap at a time, changing lanes and siamming rows of little kids that can swim much faster than I can and were ALL AROUND me, so I got a number of kicks and no apologies =( Since when did the pool become so popular? Oh wait. Cos it's hols liao. =|
Stretched my break for a long time liao so I shall ramble as quickly as possible and hope that I'll have worked off this restlessness. Took a look at my hols timetable just now, Cons pracs and extra small-group pracs are yet to be slotted in, but it's nearly full-up =( Every alternate day is taken. Now, with the extra pracs slotted in... *shudders* I'll be more busy this hols than I'd ever been in the school term. Hey! I know I did say I miss singing, but... BUT!!! *indignant* I'm singing on 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25...! with more to come, too! and I want to go for the concert on the 2nd, and the workshop on the 4th & 5th, but everything clashes =( I'm gonna have such a time explaining this to my mum. Hoho. I shall keep quiet until exams' over. =x
You know what I really wanna do? No, of course you don't, so I'll tell you whether you like it or not. Ha! I want to go explore all the ulu little places in Singapore and take pictures (and Char promised to bring us around too, in rapid amazing-race style), have the 4-in-1 birthday bash with Char Agl and Weny as promised, do our ridiculous Champion spoof, go back to visit St Nicks (they repainted the new extension! Drove down Ave 2 the other day while passing notes to Ser... Was in a total state of bliss--That's My School... I miss that place so much =/), go out with my SC girls and sit down and have a long noisy catching up session, watch Let's Begin Again with the choir girls (if we do manage to get the VCD... Maria and Dyn haven't watch yet!), meet up with all the SN-NY people I haven't seen for ages, go sing karaoke, read lotsa books, pack my table, service my computer, and write a bunch of short stories, and continue to decorate my choir album. Lala! Of course in true Charm style half of it will be left undone and the rest will be half-done, but I will attempt to carry some of them through, time or no time. And then I'll need to rearrange my schedule so I won't be so busy getting nothing done =/
And of course there are more extreme things like attempt a novel, and pick up yoga pilates or dance, pick up a totally new, less studied language like Tamil ^^ go get myself thrown into the air in one of those bungee-thingies near the Esplanade, take up ice-skating, experiment with totally different writing styles and commenting avidly on social and political and entertainment news (like I will -_- worth a mention, anyhow, like a challenge of sorts) and decide if I should write and send out 50 Christmas cards. Or not.
Feels great to make a to do list of everything you'll like to do, right? Whoa, the wonderful accomplishments and the big bright future ahead. *re-reads paragraphs* Not that I'll accomplish everything anytime soon, though. For now, back to econs.
Friday, November 26, 2004
*ramble ramble*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment