Thursday, November 25, 2004

In between...

Got any Amadeus ppl popping by? Something just struck me recently, can't believe I forgot all about it.

What happened to our Let's Begin Again VCD and pics? *wails* I waaaaant to watch it together with my girls, especially those who'd missed it the last time round, and because I hadn't really enjoyed the first viewing cos of that dehibilating migraine I got on the PCC =( Yep, sit together and watch and listen and laugh and reminicise and relive the good ol' singing days...

Oh yes, I also need to replay it for my mum to show her exactly where I did my solo. It's not the first time she missed it -_- Until now she still says that she cannot hear me for my Mongolian song solo for Cadenza. Even though I paused and replayed that part ten thousand times. *sigh* Until my brother catches on to the tune and gives me horrific wailing renditions. *cringe*

Can someone help me fulfil my wish? One copy of that precious VCD for me to keep? *hopeful*

______________________________________


And, look at what I've achieved during my exam preparation!



No, I don't watch this cartoon. Guess who does. ;P



Awwww... Now THIS one, I watch.


I did study lar don't fret. I just get bored sometimes. This is just adding a pleasant touch to an otherwise dreary, terrifying experience. =) (excuses, excuses)

More studying! Next paper on Sat, last paper on Monday. Charm will survive! Meanwhile she shall go and recover from her headache. Yay! Econs! Maths! *long, drawn-out sigh* And maybe one more dragon. I shall go loot in my brother's Yu-Gi-Oh deck. ;)

No comments: