Thursday, October 14, 2004

Purely unintellectual crap

I'm so annoyed!

Wrote a deliciously nonsensical entry the day before yesterday, peppered with narcissistic comments from beginning to end, but seemed to have lost it. I don't see it in any of my offline notepad entries.

Crap. I do not like repeating myself.

But for the sake of self-indulgence I shall do it again.

*** Warning: Nacissism ahead. If you simply cannot stand overwhelming self-love then please skip the entry***

I love my last entry. Haven't posted for quite some time cos everytime I go to my webpage I'll read it over again and decide to leave it there as the topmost entry to make sure that everyone has read it. Muahahaha...

No lar. Kidding. I believe I just destroyed all the intellectual credibility that I've gathered from my last post. *sigh* nvm, the next time inspiration strikes I shall write another passionately long entry, and give all depressed people a dressing-down, and tell them that the world is in fact beautiful and sparkly.

Goodness. I'm so deluded. Living in self-denial, like Char always points out so nicely.

I DON'T CARE. I'm STRESSED and therefore have the right to spout nonsense.

Anyway. Back to the main topic.

I love my blog. Well, I don't mean the content, although I kinda like that too since it consists of mainly my thoughts and sentiments and makes perfect sense and never disagrees with my beliefs... *pause* not that I would blog anything otherwise, but well... where was I? Oh yes. I love my new blog design. Simply adore its new look. It's soo... pretty~! *starry-eyed* AND it's copyright. Layout from blogskins. Pictures from Charm's collection. Flowers from Charm's garden =) *hums* And it took three days to fix, and ages and ages of staring and editing rows of html. Not bad, even if I do say so myself. Bwahahahaha.

Siao.

I'm proclaiming this week blog-silly-things week! For all the poor souls suffering from VVMSSTD (cross reference Gek's journal) come and overwhelm yourself with unnecessary amounts of self-love and overdose of self-praise! Look at yourself in the mirror and say "Wow. I never knew I looked so good" everyday for the rest of the week until you're finally convinced of this fact, and blog it compulsively so that your readers will also be brainwashed into this fact. While you're at it, also convince yourself that you have talents as yet undiscovered and that you will earn three times the salary of people scoring endless distinctions five years down the road.

Suffering from VVMSSTD? Blog yourself into a better mood today!

*****
Bibiliography: Sources of newly-discovered medical condition from Gek's journal

*****
PS. My birthday is coming. All hail the wondrous day that is Charm's birthday! Bwahahahaha!

No comments: