Birthday birthday! What am I doing blogging on my birthday? Rotting at home...! ...on a cool breezy evening, with windows up and feeling the occasional gust of rain-washed coolness =) Weeheeheee.
Am listening to the CD Char Agl n Wen got for me... Pretty obviously Char's idea--Magic of Musicals: Treasury of dazzling tracks from over 20 all time favourite musicals in one 2 CD album. How cool is that? *hums and bounces* =D Thankew girls, I love it! Ohhh no so guilty I still owe you guys your presents... Heh heh... Must meet up for our 4-in-1 birthday bash in Dec k? Hmmm... Bet Char will be borrowing this to listen sometime soon... haha...got Seasons of Love! One fine day after I've learnt up my lyrics I shall wait till no one's home, turn up the volume and sing at the top of my voice, and bounce and spin around my room! Yay~!
Yesterday went out with the choir girls-- oh correction, we're now officially the slacker's club honourary com members! heehee!-- after alumni prac. Poor Jes was sick, couldn't join us... And so many people are so very busy with projects or tuition... but no matter, it's the thought that counts~ =) I'm so glad to see you peeps again! Okay lar, I get to see Malia and Dyn for random lessons in school, and Eme and Gekatiang in prac (which is ending soon! for a month... nvm we can meet up to study!) but it is still good to meet and really sit down and talk... =) And Tracia! Haven't seen her for a loooong time liao... so delightful to have her go into her infectious giggling fits... heehee =) Very very touched, thank you too, girls... not only for the presents (goodness... the PICTURE of the Image 10.4QL treadmill -_- must be wicked Malia's idea... haha... Okay lar it's still appreciated =P The little hippo wrist supporting-thingie is now situated next to the keyboad... and I realised my cards cannot fit into the pretty pretty wallet =x Eeeps! But no matter, it shall have a prominent position on my tackboard! ;p) -- but also for the company and the time spent with you all. Haha the next time I pass by Cafe Cartel I will think of you all... or Secret receipes or Swensens, for that matter... eeps! Our malu-ating escapades =x Next time must decide properly first hor ;) Meanwhile take care and jia you with your upcoming exams... Cheers people~ Don't forget our movie date after that k?
Thankew to all who smsed or called or offered well-wishes... Was pleasantly surprised to hear from you all! Goodness, there're so many people I haven't seen for ages and gotta plan to have a good long talk with! Am just very touched by all your little gestures... all of you deserve a BIG (((HUG))))!
Shall leave this entry short and sweet... *pause* well, at least, I think it's short ^_^ Have a lotta things to say still, but am afriad I will over overdo the mushiness if I launch into a full-scale emotive essay =) K lar, have finished Disc 1, shall shut down and pack up and come back for Disc 2 after dinner =) Till next time, peeps.

No comments:
Post a Comment