In a bout of narcissism... and also because I found a rather cool site., courtesy of xiaxue's blog...
Presenting... *drumroll* Me! ^_^

Charm's standard "worried look" (No, I can't help it, really. I always look like that when I'm thinking. Or when I'm not very sure. Which is pretty often. Haha!)

Malia says my eyes are not so big... okay lor... here's version 2.0...

Version 2.1: On the mike! Oh, to sing sing sing...
You might want to have a go at this if you're really super free, or bored, or terribly stressed. Not exactly for blog-posting actually... I believe it's intended for use as your MSN display pic. Anyway, here goes:
Now to come to think of it, it's pretty fun to photo-blog. Hmm... let's have a proper, real picture.

Nothing like the real thing ;P (Goodness... so narcissistic! -_-) Okay lah, this is the one photo outta the hundreds of pics that can make it. =D Not photogenic by nature for some reason or other, but *shrugs* who cares? ;)
By all means, leave a note, give a percentage of resemblance...

No comments:
Post a Comment