Was dying during econs lect yesterday, as usual, and decided to keep myself awake by drawing whatever came to mind. It kinda occured to me that I always do this during econs lecture... it's a habit brought over from JC, I suppose, after weeks of T³ lectures. =P Missed those times that we'll just sit together in a row and draw on one another's lecture notes and decorate our names just to keep ourselves awake? Here's a mini commemoration of all the long dry lectures that we've survived! And yes, despite my awful habit of doodling all over my page I do still like econs, pretty much, in case anyone's wondering.
The more recent ones...

Lect two's picture. No, it's not exactly fantastic cos I have been out of practice.

Yesterdays's lecture notes...
And where the story first began...

Way back in the beginning we only did names. There was a craze over Clean Color markers that had one thick end and one thin one... everyone had at least two, and goodness knows whether it's used for writing notes, or for writing names and large, colourful titles that brighten up all those stacks ofblack-and-white...

Remember that one particularly long externalities lect by T³? Took the whole of the lecture to complete this Classic Tigger picture... ahaha... certainly brought back lotsa fond memories every time I revised that chapter ;)

Believe it or not, I did this during prelim, because I was so stressed I refused to study anymore. Thank goodness for little brothers who bug you into doing totally out-of-point things. Pretty therapeutic, I must say =)

Where I got my inspiration from ^_^
*pause* No, I shan't say any more... Deleted a long paragraph of the usual angsty I-haven't-finished-studying-and-I'm-so-sick-and-tired-of-beastly-competition... Shan't, mustn't launch into that. This remains a happy, nonsensical, out-of-point entry. So there.
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
Lessons in Drawing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment