Progress~! Only four more songs left to memorise. Cheers! It's actually not as hard as imagined, most of them have already gone into the subconsicousness liao. Just needed slight revision and looking into certain notes. By the way, I think I really like Summertime. Gives me a good feeling =) cos it was one of the songs that was really hard to pick up, but it sounds so good after everything falls in place during combined. Aha... Sense of achievement.
Today's Sunday Life has a lot of interesting articles. It's been some time since I've sat down to read a paper. Hm. Oh, and I had done an entry on Tuesday's blackout but was only halfway thru it, till now, but if you would turn to Sunday Life's page 14 and read Sumiko Tan's article it should be thereabouts the same -- simply because I live just next door ^_^
Alone at home now. Good good opportunity to up the midi volume and sing and talk to myself and be noisy without disturbing anyone so I shan't spend too much time here =)
Sunday, July 04, 2004
Progressing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wah u're home alone on a sunday?!!! how rare is that? hahaha anyway, just leaving a notee and hoping it works.. sth's seriously wrong with blogger.. =] dADa
Post a Comment