Monday, July 26, 2004

Pre-concert syndromes

Stressed. Jeez. I just get sudden waves of panic washing over me and I get really freaked out. Mostly when I wake up in the morning with songs ringing in my head, or late at night when everyone's asleep.

The concert is too close for comfort, and there're no more pracs in between.
Help.
Must calm down, must calm down.
*sigh*

Not that it should bother me so, except for the fact that it does mean a lot to me, this concert. I wish it wouldn't end so quickly, so abruptly. It's like, no practice next week? Huh?

I want it to continue. The pracs. The dinners. The lunches. The get togethers. The taking-for-granted-that-you're-gonna-see-everyone-again-next-week.

Cadenza hadn't brought about such an onslaught. Cos we do know that, duh, we'll see you when school reopens, what's there to miss?

Too many sudden changes. Not quick enough to process everything, and that throws me off, the slips in control.
Darn.
Nvm. We'll wait and see. Wait for all these school stuff to blow over then must go mug my scores. Uh oh oh oh.

No comments: