*hums* dm dm de dm...
Happy happy =) Prac n dinner often puts me in a good mood, as long as I don't get scolded when I get home. And I didn't... dare I hope that this means I can stay out late on prac days? Hm. Should not raise my own expectations. We'll see.
Waiting for my hair to dry, and abandoning all attempts to write a nice long entry because I seriously spend too much time on one single entry. No more no more... Quick Charm! Promise to keep all your sentences short and sweet k...
Want to sing sing sing some more tomorrow =) Had photo-taking today. Like taking pictures most of the time but the wacky shot was quite a disaster *cringe* Now I know I'm deficient in spontaneous wackiness. Not good not good.
Did Amazing Grace amidst quite a few second half songs today, together with the solo part. I need to work the air out of my B -_- Surprising how comfortable a note G seems after a few rounds of FGBs... Hm. Must work on it. Probably after checking out my surroundings first. Neighbours likely to think I'm shrieking the house down because something bad has happened. But despite everything I think I still like that part. It sounds good together, and it's actually quite a thrill to sing =P Just so long as it turns out good and nice on the actual day.
Right. Pretty woozy now. Mind is already not functioning in a completely sane mode so dropping off to sleep would probably be a good idea. Till next time =) (Yes! I kept this entry short!)
Saturday, July 03, 2004
Dm dm de dm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment